Xtream Mediacom Call Forwarding Instructions
Xtream Mediacom call forwarding allows you to forward your calls to another phone number. This includes call forwarding to the answering service, mobile phone or a landline.
To Turn On Call Forwarding
- To activate Call Forwarding, dial *72.
- Dial the number to provided to you by the answering service
- When a greeting or someone at that number answers, Call Forwarding is activated.
If no one answers or the line is busy, press the receiver button for one second and repeat the steps listed above within two minutes. When you hear two beeps, Call Forwarding has been activated.
To Turn Off Call Forwarding
- To deactivate Call Forwarding, dial *73.
- You will hear two short tones followed by dial tone indicating Call Forwarding has been deactivated.