Lumen Call Forwarding Instructions
Lumen call forwarding allows you to forward your calls to another phone number. This includes call forwarding to the answering service, mobile phone or a landline.
How to turn on Call Forwarding
- Listen for a dial tone, and press *72. Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by regular dial tone.
- Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
- When the phone is answered by the answering service or voice mail greeting, hang up. Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
How to turn off Call Forwarding
- Listen for a dial tone, and press *73.
- Listen for 2 short tones, then a regular dial tone.
- Call Forwarding is now OFF.