Grasshopper Call Forwarding Instructions
Grasshopper call forwarding allows you to forward your calls to another phone number. This includes call forwarding to the answering service, mobile phone or a landline.
How to Set Up Grasshopper Call Forwarding
- Go to Settings > Call Forwarding Settings > Extensions.
- Click edit next to the number an extension or create a new one.
- Select how you want Grasshopper to handle incoming and unanswered calls for each number you enter. You can forward to a cell phone or landline.
- Determine what time of day you want each number to receive calls.
- Configure your own schedule based on the time of day and which phone you’ll be using.
- Choose which order you want Grasshopper to call each number, either in order if there is no answer or simultaneously.
- To deactivate a number, click delete.