Ambs Call Center is a 24/7/365 answering service that helps clients run more efficiently and communicate better with customers. Established in 1934, we’re a privately-owned, family-run business and a nationally-recognized leader in the call center industry.
At Ambs (pronounced “Ames”), we blend the best digital technology with the best personnel in the industry. Our call center team members are highly trained professionals using sophisticated technology to process about tens of thousand of calls per day.
When we say we have the best personnel in the industry, we mean it. Our team members have been at Ambs for an average of five years—the industry average is a mere 18 months. Some of our staff have been with us for over 25 years!
We hire friendly and positive people to answer your calls. You will have peace of mind knowing your calls will be handled in the most courteous and professional manner. Our extensive training program ensures that our whole team is prepared to handle any question a caller may ask.
Our Commitment to Your Success Ambs Call Center provides you with highly customized solutions that meet your particular needs.
Each of our clients has their own protocols and requirements, and we have a specific package to fit every one of them. In the call center world, we are considered a medium-sized call center.
What does this mean to you? It means that we’re big enough to deploy the latest in technology and handle large call volumes.
It also means that we’re not too big to know our clients on a first-name basis. Ask us about the many times our personal relationships with clients made a positive difference in their growth and profit.
Ambs Call Center’s Track Record
We’ve received several awards and recognitions for our customer service, including:
- The CAM-X and ATSI independent 3rd-party quality awards for several years running
- The only call center in North America to earn a Top-10 score for CAM-X and ATSI Award of Excellence programs in 2014.
- The ATSI Award of Excellence program 14 times.
- Recognized by Michigan Economic Development Corporation as a Pure Michigan business.
- On average, 80% or more of calls get answered within 3 rings. That’s fast!
- Our average speed of answer (ASA) is 5 seconds.
- For the few calls placed on hold, average wait times are under 40 seconds