4 Reasons Why You Need Secure Text Messaging
Secure Text Messaging is Required
Secure Text Messaging is Ethical
Secure Text Messaging is Respectful
It's Just Good Business
If you found this helpful, you may also enjoy reading:
- 10 Ways Your Patients Benefit from a Doctors Answering Service
- 6 Technology Tools Your Medical Answering Service Should Provide
- Secure Text Messaging and Email for Medical Practices
- Daytime Medical Answering Service Lowers Costs
- Ditch the Pager with Secure Text Messaging
- 3 Things a HIPAA Compliant Answering Service Shouldn't Do
- HIPAA Compliant Pagers. No Really, It's a Thing.
- Medical Answering Services: A Must-Have for Healthcare Providers
- Medical Answering Services Can Handle Seminar and Class Registration
- Medical Answering Services Enhance Patient Care Coordination
- Medical Answering Services: The Biggest Problems to Avoid
- What Does a Doctors Answering Service Do?
- What to Look for in a Medical Answering Service
About Peter DeHaan
Peter DeHaan, is CEO of Peter DeHaan publishing which produces print media periodicals and Internet-based publications, as well as media and informational websites. In addition, and TAS Trader. Notable websites and publications include: TAS Trader, which focuses exclusively on the needs, concerns, and opportunities of the Telephone Answering Service (TAS) Industry. It is written by the TAS Industry and is for the TAS Industry. Connections Magazine, which is the premier magazine for the Teleservices Call Center Industry and is distributed to qualified readers at call centers, contact centers, teleservice agencies, telephone answering services, and telemessaging companies.