How SFTP Data Exchange Works
- Data is either uploaded to our SFTP server or we authenticate with your SFTP server. The schedule of the when the data exchange occurs is configurable around your needs. If we are using data that you send for handling your calls, our system imports it into our call center software. If you are receiving data from us, you can create a automatic import process into your software. Please consult your IT department to arrange this.
Using Ambs Call Center's SFTP Server
The following information will be provided to you when setting up the SFTP file exchange.
- We will provide you with the IP address of the server.
- User name and password
- The folder share path where your data will be located.
- For security reasons, we will need the IP address(es) that your sessions will be initiated from.
- When uploading files, the name of file should be consistent.
Using Your SFTP Server
We will need the following information from you in order to provision our data import/export process.
- The URL or IP address of your SFTP server.
- User name and password.
- The folder share path where the data will be located.
We will also provide the IP address that we will initiate our session from so your security team can make any necessary changes to allow the session to occur.