Now more than ever, customers expect 24/7 support for products and services. Companies who get this thrive—those that don’t lose customers and can face negative online reviews. We make sure your excellent reputation stays intact with our 24-hour help desk service.
We offer turnkey help desk solutions ranging from simple to complex—all at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself.
How Help Desk Answering Service Works
Our help desk call center agents deliver the answers and assistance that your clients need anytime, day or night. If escalation is needed, our agents can connect the customer with an on-call technician from your company. Reports will show information about each call, including details of the actions that were taken in dispatching the call.
We’ll answer general questions or concerns about your product or service, regardless of the type of question or the complexity of the product. We build detailed knowledge bases that guide us to ask the right questions and provide the correct answers.
Simple Help Desk Answering Service
Our simple help desk service delivers excellent response to your customers on a 24/7 basis. This option is ideal for sporadic or low-call volume.
Simple Help Desk Answering Service Features
- Prompt and professional staff 24/7/365
- Lookup and verification of client status and information
- Detailed logging of issues in tickets
- Simple troubleshooting of up to 10 FAQs using our software
- Escalation and dispatch to appropriate staff members at your company
- Reporting and real-time access to calls
Enhanced Help Desk Answering Service
Our enhanced help desk service delivers all of the features included in the Simple Help Desk Service, plus more detailed troubleshooting. If your call volume is greater than 3,000 per month, we can even work within your software.
Enhanced Help Desk Answering Service features
- Advanced script-based troubleshooting
- Tier 1 Technical assistance
- Password resets
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Email Response and Dispatch
- Password Resets
- Order entry
- Hardware/software support with dispatch
- Scheduling appointments
- Email response and dispatch
- Click-to-call assistance
Customer satisfaction is key, and one-call resolution is our goal. Let us take your customer service to the next level.