Benefits for Full-Time Employees
We offer competitive benefits, bonuses, and even the ability to work remote. Please review our benefits and bonuses and let us know if you have any questions.
1st of the Month after 30 Days
- 100% paid for by the company. There is zero cost to you to enroll in or use Teladoc services. You are responsible for the cost of any prescriptions called in for you.
- Offers you 24/7 access to doctors by phone or video. They diagnose common medical conditions, provide treatment plans, and even write prescriptions for certain issues when needed.
- Offers you 24/7 phone or video access to a Licensed Professional Counselor. Helping you with personal, family, and work problems.
- Offers you 24/7 access to a life specialist who can help you find a wide range of support resources to help balance your work and life.
Life Insurance Policy
- $30,000 Term Life Insurance policy.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
- Travel Assistance.
- Hearing discount program for you and your family
- Will preparation Services
Financial Wellness Benefit
- We've partnered with Dave Ramsey to offer the SmartDollar program.
- Watch this video to learn more.
- This program will help you reach your financial goals.
- Learn how to stick to a budget, get out of debt, save for the future, and retire with confidence.
- Includes premium subscription to the EveryDollar app.
- 100% paid for by Ambs Call Center
1st of the Month After 60 Days
- The company contributes $225.00 per pay towards your premium
- Any premium above $225.00 is deducted from your paycheck.
- Several plans to choose from.
- Able to enroll yourself as well as your family.
Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Dental coverage is voluntary, and the premium will be deducted from your paycheck.
- You can elect coverage for yourself as well as your family.
Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Vision coverage is voluntary, and the premium will be deducted from your paycheck.
You can elect coverage for yourself as well as your family.
SIMPLE IRA Retirement
- Once you earn $5000, you are eligible to participate.
- We'll contribute to your retirement up to 3% of your compensation for the calendar year.
- Bonuses and other Incentives
- Increased compensation based on skill level.
- Progression through skill level is contingent upon meeting attendance and quality standards.
Perfect Attendance Bonus.
- $3.00 per hour added to your pay.
- Eligible when Call Taker status has been reached.
- Eligible for Ambs Call Center Employees only.
Annual Attendance Bonus
- Achieve perfect attendance for 1-year and you earn 40 hours of regular pay.
- Eligible for Ambs Call Center Employees only.
Spanish Bi-Lingual Differential
- $1.00 per hour added to your pay.
- Eligible when Call Taker Status is reached.
- Eligible for Ambs Call Center employees and staffing agency employees.
Employee Referral Program
- Refer someone who you think would make an outstanding employee and who would respect our Core Values.
- Once they join the team and remain employed for 1 month after training, you'll earn $100 for every month the referred employee stays with Ambs Call Center (up to 12 months).
Ambs Gives Back Program
- Created to recognize you for your excellent contribution to helping our customers and to support your favorite charity.
- A donation of $100 will be made in your name to a charity or organization of your choice.
- Eligible for employees who have no attendance or quality issues for the quarter.
- Donations are made 4 times a year for everyone who qualifies.
Ability to Work Remote
- You'll need to be a full time (32+ hours in a week) employee of Ambs Call Center.
- You become eligible once you have achieved Call Taker status (or above) and you're meeting or exceeding attendance and quality standards.
- We'll provide you with the equipment. You provide the internet with speeds of 20MB down/10MB up and latency of 50ms or less.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Typing skills of 25 wpm
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and people
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
- A strong attention to detail
- Requires primarily sitting at a desk for extended periods
- 40+ hours per week
- Mandatory weekends and holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.
View other open positions!