About the Call Center Agent Position
Do you like helping others? If so, this job might be for you!
We’re a family-owned and operated telephone answering service. Every day our core focus and passion is to make a difference in the success of our small business customers.
We run 24/7 and help our customers communicate better and answer when opportunity calls. To do this, we need great people who want to make a positive difference in the world.
On any given day, you could be taking a detailed message for an attorney in one interaction, to helping a patient connect with their physician. You’ll be helping people from all walks of life across a variety of industries – with a friendly and helpful voice.
Earn up to $21.50 per hour.
- Base wage is $15.50 during training, then $17.00 per hour once you are trained if you're scheduled 32+ hours per week. $16.00 per hour if you are scheduled less than 32 hours per week.
- $3.00 per hour for every hour worked during the pay period. Agents without any attendance violations (including absences, being tardy, and being out of rotation) during a given pay period will earn the attendance bonus.
- $1.50 per hour differential for becoming a dispatcher.
Spanish Bi-Lingual Differential
- $1.00 per hour if you are fluent in Spanish and English once you have graduated training and are handling all calls.
Opportunities for Growth
- Like mentoring others? Become a dedicated trainer and earn up to $24.25 per hour.
- Become a Team Leader and you can earn up to $26.95 per hour.
- Competitive compensation
- Health Insurance
- Employer provided Telehealth and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Vision & Dental
- Retirement plan with company match contribution up to 3%
- Paid lunch and breaks
- Eligible for up to 40 hours of PTO during first 12 months of Ambs employment
- Paid birthday benefit after 12 months of Ambs employment
- 1 Floating Holiday after 12 months of Ambs employment
- Hours worked on holidays are paid at time and a half
- Overtime available
- 40-hour bonus pay for 1-year perfect attendance
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Typing skills of 25 wpm
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and people
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
- A strong attention to detail
- Requires primarily sitting at a desk for extended periods
- 40+ hours per week
- Mandatory weekends and holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.