Secure Text Messaging App Updated
Secure Messaging v1.5 released!
We've added some nice retina graphic updates to our secure messaging app from Ambs Call Center. We've also baked in some other great features that we think all smartphone users will enjoy.
- Text conversations are now in chat bubble form
- Avatars are now supported using phone contact avatars
- Faster performance and bug fixes
- Pull to refresh feature
Features of Secure Messaging App
- Secure and encrypted text messaging
- No need to add a text messaging plan, the app bypasses traditional SMS messaging
- Device and read receipt means actual confirmation that recipient has received and read the message
- One button check in with the answering service, saves time and money
- Free secure messaging between devices – no text charges apply
- Ability to send secure broadcast messages to a group
- Send PHI information back and forth in a secure and HIPAA compliant manner
Socket Layer (SSL) Technology
Ambs Call Center’s Secure Messaging application utilizes 256-bit encryption SSL technology- the same technology that protects sensitive information on major websites that offer secure online transactions. An SSL Certificate enables encryption of sensitive information during transmission-the SSL Certificate being a unique credential generated by a Certificate Authority (CA), which authenticates the identity of the Certificate Owner.
About Aaron Boatin
Aaron Boatin is President of Ambs Call Center, a virtual receptionist and telephone answering service provider. His passion is helping clients' businesses succeed. Melding high tech with high touch to provide the best customer service experience for clients is his core focus.